Sunday, July 17, 2011

Could come one guide me to good-life fitness gym?

This question really hits home for me. Im 5'11 and I was 188. In March I started cutting back on what I eat. This was the hardest part, I am still trying my hardest to eat right and less. So first thing is first, eat smaller portions. This did not help me but many people prefer to just put the food on your plate, and leave it in the kitchen instead of having it on the table so it is not THERE. Just there. For you to pick at. It takes a while to get in the swing of things but thats a major step. Secondly, joined my local YMCA. I do 30 minutes of the cross country(kind of like a stair climber) machine. Then, I do 30 minutes of mild weight lifting, just the machines, no dumbbells. After that, go back for another half an hour of the stair climber. I did this since March ( ive been sick/broke my foot for all of june so i have not been able to work out). I have not gained one pound since this started. And I made a proud weight of 151. I made myself very happy. And being at the age of 14, things change and love gets involved and you just want to look your best. Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment