Sunday, July 17, 2011

Question about Splash Country in Pigeon Forge and Dixie Stampede?

How good is the food at the Stampede? I've heard it was excellent from some and it was awful from some. About Splash Country, my feet are really bad about blisters so do people usually wear flip flops to walk through the park? I'm also really particular about going barefoot because I really don't want plantar warts either. Is the park usually crowded on weekdays? I know it is on weekends, but wasn't sure since we are going on Thursday of this week and it's almost the 4th of July. We went on Memorial Day once and lines were pretty bad, but that wasn't on a weekday. I have a younger sister who is 4 and can't swim but it tall enough for some of the rides such as Big Bear Plunge. Should we let her ride it?

No comments:

Post a Comment