Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is this loose dog deaf?

Today I heard my two dogs barking so I went to see what they were barking at. There was a loose dog in my yard so I went out to see if I could catch it. It started running away towards the road so I ran as fast as I could to get ahead of it to scare it back towards the woods because I live on a busy road. My plan worked and it ran to the side of my house and started sniffing something with its back turned to me. I walked towards it and was clapping and talking to it so it would know I was there. I got really close and it turned around, barked at me and ran away. I think it was friendly but I couldn't really tell. It's bark was not a mean bark. I figured that if I saw it again I would just make sure it didn't go into the road. But my question is do you think it was deaf? It acted like I silently walked up behind it and tried to scare it. It was kind of funny but odd at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment