Sunday, July 17, 2011

I have a problem with my dad. I need help.?

I got a job as a part time cashier (my first job) so they can call whenever they want and I have to go and work. But my parents are separated and the job is close to my moms, my dad lives in another city.I'm 16 by the way. I really care about this job but I don't want to screw up my relationship with my dad. It's already bad right now because of fights between my mom and dad and my job is not making this better. Weekdays I'm supposed to be with my mom and weekends with my dad. Also what makes the relationship really bad is that I don't like going there, I love him, but the place is ... well... it's a dump. And I clean, he doesn't force me to, it's just that I don't like living somewhere like that, And it's every weekend. Anyway. But now things are horrible, I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment