Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm going on 16, and I feel like I'm wasting my life?

You may have just recited my life exactly! My dad got transferred to out of the country (from USA to greenland) and i have no clue what to do! He never comes home and my mom used to be a teacher but now she has to work in a factory! I have 3 jobs to try to keep a steady in come and i cant relate to anyone here cause its a different culture! I dont have friends and i find my self home alone. BUT what helped me was exercise. I am a fitness freak now and i feel great! Im healthy and I look Just the way i want to. I reccomend you go running or just for a walk once and a while when you have time. It helps clear the mind and it can do a huge number on your mental skills! Before i exercised i didnt do anything but eat sleep and go to work. I dont go to parties and i dont have friends! One thing to rememebr is that its not the end of the world. Life gets better. I am the same age as you, Im an american kid just trying to find his way int he world! You cant live your life thinking about yourself as someone who no one likes. I wish i could be with you through this but this is something you have to do just like i did and am still doing! be thankful for what you have, AND I KNOW YOU DIDNT WANT ALL THIS **** I POSTED BUT I THINK WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT HERE!!!! But rememeber! You one live once, So make the most of it. Get involved in church and go back to school. It may not sound fun but what you put in now you will get more later, work hard now, play later. Please message me or contact me if you need help, Im in your shoes and I hope things get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment