Friday, July 15, 2011

Fable 3 mistpeak demon door problem...?

For some very odd reason this door is not opening for me. I've done all the things your supposed to do and yet it still wont acknowledge my expressions. It just keeps asking if im ready and to go ahead and express myself. I have 2 separate profiles with 2 separate gamertags on my xbox. With my main GT profile i have almost all the achievements for this game, but with this account the Demon Door WILL NOT open, nor will it say all the stuff it's supposed to say. However. with my second GT profile the door does say all the stuff its supposed and in fact opened without any problems. I basically created this second profile and played all the way through the game again to become queen/king just so i could help my main profile get the damn door open. Still WILL NOT OPEN!!! I've tried it with at least 20 different people with this profile and it just wont work, like its bugged or something. Doesnt make any sense. I can get it open and work properly 1st try with someone on my second profile, yet with my main one it cant even acknowledge that im even doing anything. So pissed...

No comments:

Post a Comment